|Tour Option |
|Transfer Option |
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
The Green Planet Dubai
The Green Planet is the region’s first bio-dome that recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity of over 3,000 plants and animals. The enclosed ecosystem, located at CITY WALK, offers visitors an immersive expedition into the tropics. The unique venue has 4 levels of interaction for visitor with fascinating animal and plant species to see from Sloths, Tucan's and Tree porcupines to South American plants, vines, reptiles, fish and insects. A great destination for families and guests of all ages.
- Transfers (If option selected)
- Green planet admission tickets
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|8 Hours (Approx)||11:00 am To 6:00 pm ||Hotel Lobby ||English|| |
Option : 1
Green Planet Pass Ticket
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
1 Day pass to Green Planet
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- The timings for transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Children must be supervised always by an adult.
- Food and beverage are not allowed inside the park.
- Green Planet reserves the right to temporarily close the facility for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the park.
- For the health and safety of our plants and animals, please refrain from touching, handling, feeding, or harassing these delicate species.
- Please take selfies and photos without a flash.
- The last entry to the park is at 5:00 pm.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available