|Tour Option |
|Transfer Option |
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
The Green Planet Dubai
The Green Planet is the region’s first bio-dome that recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity of over 3,000 plants and animals. The enclosed ecosystem, located at CITY WALK, offers visitors an immersive expedition into the tropics. The unique venue has 4 levels of interaction for visitor with fascinating animal and plant species to see from Sloths, Tucan's and Tree porcupines to South American plants, vines, reptiles, fish and insects. A great destination for families and guests of all ages.
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected at the time of Booking)
- Green Planet Entrance Ticket
- Hotel drop off (If transfer option selected at the time of Booking)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|8 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai side) ||Hotel Lobby ||English|| |
Option : 1
Green Planet Pass Dubai
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
Take a glance of the tropical forest and the Flora and Fauna with a stunning view of free flying Birds
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- All guests entering The Green Planet are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by The Green Planet Management.
- Entry into The Green Planet is only possible with a valid ticket. Guests must be able to present their ticket upon request.
- Children must be supervised always, by an adult or someone 16 yrs or older. Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of the child in their care.
- The Green Planet reserves the right to change adult age requirements should they believe a child/s requires additional supervision.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by The Green Planet team members.
- Food and beverage is not allowed inside the facility.
- The Green Planet reserves the right to temporarily close the facility for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. The Green Planet is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
- The Green Planet is a smoke-free facility.
- Guests can be held responsible for damage to The Green Planet property and damage to the person or property of other guests.
- Respectful attire must be worn always. The Green Planet reserves the right to refuse admittance to guests with inappropriate attire.
- The Green Planet management reserves the right to refuse admission or reject a valid ticket holding guest, if in the management's opinion, that guest may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and animals or affect their enjoyment within The Green Planet and / or affect the normal operation of The Green Planet.
- The Green Planet management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holding guests always against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- The Green Planet is bound to UAE rules and laws and will follow the justice system as instituted by the UAE.
- For the health and safety of our plants and animals, please refrain from touching, handling, feeding or harassing these delicate species.
- Please be aware that we regularly maintain a temperature of 24-27 Degrees Celsius and maintain a humidity level of approximately 75%.
- We do allow selfie sticks and standard tripods at our discretion (Without flash).
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available